Hey its really hurt


Well, hello there . This might be a short post from me cause my momma can't stop babbling at me . She asked me to go to sleep . Ya ya ya . Later momma :D Hey, do you ever feels like you're dying or just wanna kill yourself just because of boys ? I guess you had faced all this right ? Yes, as a girl we must have a lot of patience in our life to faced all this shit things . I've through all this fears guys, and it makes me strong . Yaa, soooo many boys had hurt my feelings . But I just keep on shut my mouth . Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him . It's true babe', its true . It also hard to forget someone who you love because trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met . Huhhh . I'm so tired with the games that was playing around me . It can makes me crazy . Nahhh . Okay teha, take a deep breath and slowly breath out . Okay now, I'm going to sleep . Ended here . See yaa readers : )