Page Full Of Love

Assalamualaikum. Hey guys. Today was the last day for Pmr examination. Yeah, no more question papers, no more instructions, no longer been controlled. Feel free ? Hahaha. Actually, I don't feel anything at all like wanna enjoy till late at night, party or whatever it is. Cause I was thinking about the results. And it was like, oh god you gotta kill me. But yeah, berserah je lah. Aku takda tujuan sebenarnya nak buat newpost ni, tapi tangan dah menggatal nak buat post baru so buat jelah :B Btw, I gonna share to you to what I captured since weeks ago. Hope you'll enjoyed it :)














So, yesterday I'm going to Taman Metropolitan Kepong. Main layang-layang. Tapi bosan, seriously. Dah la terduduk atas katak. Geli bro. Aku terus bangun and lari terlompat-lompat kat situ sambil menjerit. Orang semua tengok. What a lame. Hahaha



We're having our lunch. Yipdeedoo :D











Thanks for your viewing. Sorry sebab buat tangan korang sakit sebab asyik kena scroll ke bawah je. Muahahaha. Hug and kisses sikit :* Btw, tomorrow I'll be going to spend some time to chill out with my girlfriends. I bet tomorrow will be a great day. Wuwuwuw. Cause baby tonight, DJ got us falling inlove again. Okay takde kena mengena dengan lirik tu, ignore jelah :) So long, bye 



Randomly. Ignore okay :D