Back To December

Hai Assalamualaikum *waves* How's your day? Great? Bad? Okay whatever. What's your plan for this holidays? Shopping? Chillin' out with your friends? Travelling? Glad that all of ya' enjoy your day. What about me? Me? Are you kidding me? Nahh I'm not going anywhere this holidays. Okay I lied. Yeah I go to Terengganu last Friday. I stay there for two nights, yeah till' Sunday. I go to Terengganu with my aunt's family, my mom and my younger sistah. What about my dad? Nahh he's busy working and that's okay :) Yes we do have our great time, there. I met my old cousins and related. It has been a long time no meeting them. Sampai sana je memang rasa awkward. Mana taknya, cuba bayangkan last aku jumpa diaorang masa umur aku satu tahun *mama lah yang cakap* Memang aku tak bercakap dengan sesiapa pun kat sana, tegur pun tak. Tapi bukan sombong okay. Note that. Duduk pun sorang je dekat hujuuuuuung nun disana. And yes, I'm pretty good at smiling *cough* So sepanjang hari tu aku senyum jelah. Dah macam orang bisu pun ada. Hahahahaha k. My aunt rent a house for us to stay in there. Thanks aunt ! And so here's some photo of us there. Take a look :D










Pakcik aku yang capture

Ni pun sama

And this. Paparazi betul pakcik aku ni



I'm tall. Proud to be *lap air mata*

God, who's that girl in blue? Asal cantik sangat.... Hahahaha k

Momma, my aunt and me













You know where we are right? Masjid Kristal. Tapi bukan kumpulan penyanyi Kristal tu tau :P



I look fat. How cute. Ok I'm kidding


Focus your eyes at the mirror. Reflected-photo

This cat. Aku suka gila. Kucing makcik aku. Actually kucing ni mcm kucing lama aku, sebijik. Auwh Cici, I wish that you know how's my feelings when I'm loosing you. Bukan aku sengaja tinggalkan kau kat rumah lama tapi masa dalam kereta on the way rumah sekarang ni kau yang taknak ikut. Kau meronta-ronta kan dalam kereta? Aku ingat lagi, masa tu aku 6 tahun. Ye, aku ingat lagi. Aku sayang kau *lap air mata pakai kain batik* K, I need to stop it. I'll be in Johore his Saturday. And stay there for one night. Alah, tak lama pun kan. So I guess, this is all what I'm talking about. Toodles ^^