Live Your Life


Hai hey hello *waves like a supermodel* as I told you in my olderpost that I'll be in Johore last Saturday, and yes I was there. Yaaayy *hands up, kiddy face* Actually I got almost nothing to say or to story about but nevermind, keep reading. And I guess this will be the boring-post-ever-created by me *sigh* We took about ten hours to reach there, awful huh? Yeah papa yang drive, dia ikut jalan lama. Fyi, papa tak suka ikut highways sebab dia kata highways takde apa yg menarik. Yang ada, jalan yang besar tiga empat rows. Kalau ikut jalan lama lalu Port Dickson, Melaka and semua jalan dalam. Tambah lagi, boleh berhenti dekat tepi pantai Port Dickson dulu ke, itu ke ini ke. And that's why. First day dekat sana, hari Sabtu. Sampai je sana dah malam, dekat pukul 8 mcm tu. As we still have lot of time, we went to take a walk at bandar Muar. Nak pergi makan. Esoknya pula, kakak saudara aku kahwin *clap clap* Makan apa semua then decide nak pergi bandar dulu, papa nak jumpa kawan lama dia. Kalau papa dah jumpa kawan lama dia biasa lah, satu hari borak pun tak cukup, heh. Hari pun dah malam tapi still ada kat sana lagi. Lastly, otw balik rumah pukul 10 malam. Hahahaha. 



Wish that your marriage will always blessed by Allah and I hope that you'll have such a cute little kiddy someday. Amin. And hey, I'm gonna take my pmr results on nextweek. A little bit scared. Little? Ops not little, but huge. I hope that I'll get a good result, I really hope for it. Pray for me! *pity face* Holidays is about to end and schooling days is about to start, what a life. Lagi berapa hari je nak masuk 2012. What's my goals for 2012? Of course a new chapter in life. I wanna make it different than before. Nak jadi yang lebih baik or else yang terbaik. InsyaAllah. P/s, I can't upload the background photos and I don't know how to fix it. It's really suck yknow.