Blissful Dreams


I've been dreaming. Dreaming that I'm his beloved. Dreaming that he's mine. Dreaming that we're together. Dreaming that we would shares our hobbies together. Dreaming that we will hear and sing a song together. Dreaming that we're gonna be just perfect. Dreaming that I'm in your arms. Dreaming that I'll always in your heart. Dreaming that our love will last long. Dreaming that we'll be together till' the end of breathing. But silly, I know that it is just a dream. A dream that won't came true. A dream that fools me. A dream that fools my feelings. A dream that can't never ever ever I'll grasp. Never. As I live a normal life like everybody does, I want to be-loved. I need someone to loved. I need someone that we can shares our memories together. I need someone that can hear me even whatever I'm talking about. I need someone that we can shares laughters, happiness, sadness and all. Yes, I want that all. I don't know whether it is too quick for me to have those or I will never have those. I just....I don't know. But I believe that someday, all those thing will be mine. Yes it will. You know why? You're that one guy who attract me. You're that one guy that open my heart. You're that one guy that dare to enter my heart. You're that one guy that brave enough to steal my heart. You're that one guy who I've been dreaming. You're that one guy that bring something new to my life. You're that one guy that teach me about ''love''. You're that one guy who have the key of my happiness. You're that one guy that I've been looking for. You're that one guy that no one can replace. You are my only one. Yes, you are my only one. I swear. Yes, I swear.

Loves; the writer,
TyaKhairy X